Kinsley turned 4 months old 8 days ago. Every day since then it seems like she is learning something new everyday. Last Friday we were at my parent's house. I had Kinsley standing up in my lap and she was looking at everybody at the dinner table. She would clinch her fists, tighten every muscle in her body and grunt. We thought it was the oddest but cutest thing, so we laughed every time she did it! Well of course she kept doing it more because she knew she was entertaining everybody and we were all cracking up. So now the new thing is to grunt! Well then a few days later she starts to make this growling noise, (Yes like a dog) and I am thinking to myself "Oh my, what is this child doing." She is clearly exercising her vocals and learning to make all these new fun sounds that will later help her talk!! Ok I get it!
So last night we get home from work and she is playing in her swing. Kicking those legs and waving her arms and....... GROWLING!!! So I get down in the floor in front of her and start growling back at her. She is entertained by this and we kept going back and forth. We would coo and grunt and growl and squeal! Then all of a sudden there was this NEW noise. She did it a few times and of course I was laughing, we were having such a fun time. Jody calls out from the kitchen "Is she laughing" and I said "OMG, I think she is....GRAB the CAMERA" I kept growling at her to keep her going and Daddy hit record at the most perfect time. It was PRICELESS!! We got our Daughter's very first laugh on camera!! She was seriously cracking up!! It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Jody and I are still talking about it today. I uploaded the video to YouTube and Daddy was showing it off today to all the guys he works with. He is so proud!! We both are!! So hopefully I can find more ways to make this sweet baby girl laugh. Hearing Kinsley's laugh is like music to my ears. Its the most precious sound and it assures me that she is a very happy baby! I feel like its her way of telling me that I am a great mommy.
We love you cupcake and I know that you will always have a way of touching peoples hearts by that god given smile and beautiful laugh! XOXOXOXO
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG Laura, that is the most precious giggle laugh, she is just too much for me....I just love baby giggles. Ya'll are such good parents. LUV IT!!!!!!
ReplyDelete