In 4 weeks we will be doing our very 1st family photo shoot. Of course we have tons of pictures of Jody, Kinsley and myself, but nothing like the work of Jennifer Jennings Photography. I was referred to her by two long time friends that have personally worked with her. I love her work and I am so excited to meet her. I know she will get some great shots of my family. The one thing that I love about her photos, is that she captures "those moments". She doesn't just do the "sit here and smile", she catches families and couples in their every day naturalness.
But there is one dilemma! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?! I am pretty confident on the location and style of photos I want, but finding a coordinating outfit has been quite difficult. I am going for that vintage chic look. So I am on a mission people. I have exactly a month to find something great. Once that has been done then I can coordinate Jody and Kinsley's attire. :)
I will post my favorites pictures after the shoot.
Until then, please be on a look out for a great ensemble for yours truly. Thanks!!
This dress could possibly work, but everything always looks better on the manican or hanger.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE THAT DRESS!! That will look perfect on you!!
ReplyDelete